Sunday, July 17, 2011

The plan...

So, I have have been meaning to start this blog for several months now.  I came up with the idea while I was still living in Boston, probably as a result of some kind of quarter-life crisis, but my procrastination got the best of me and I never really got around to setting it up.  Now that I have moved to a new city, have only ONE job (unlike the double life I used to lead), and have NO friends, there is no time like the present to actually get this thing going!

Here's the plan... My goal is to try, attend or simply do three new things a week.  It may be going to a new restaurant, trying a class, seeing a play, cooking a meal, joining a club....you get the idea.  Some will be ongoing and some just one time deals.  I will be reviewing and commenting on these attempts as they happen and providing pictures when I can.  Should be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment